Arrived Yesterday

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Default Arrived Yesterday

I got here yesterday for the month,and would like to know the best palces to meet other singles. I also would like to know if there are any ballroom or Argentine Tango venues in the area. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Sage
Default welcome!

hi tangoglo,

welcome to the villages...there is a ballroom dance just about every friday night and you can get the schedule in the rec news or at the box office..tickets are usually ten dollars and you will meet many great dancers...i don't know about argentine tango but you could post a question on the clubs forum about that...i went as a single last friday night to a dance which was not a singles dance but i still found a partner and had a marvelous time...you might also contact the spanish american club as i know they have many good parties and i am sure all the latin dances are done there...both singles clubs have dances and i am sure they will both have valentine dinner dances so check it out...Sumter Singles or Villages Singles...both have websites. if you pm me i will let you know what my little group of singles is up to...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.