email compilation and january activities

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Sage
Default email compilation and january activities

our own Katie Rogers has been busy compiling a huge email list and planning some great activities coming up...if you would like to be on email list but have not been receiving emails from the Unclub, please pm her. we have a theatre evening set for jan 21 to go to see the Lake Miona production of the female version of The Odd Couple. I am buying tickets for that and have 18 currently signed up... please pm me if you would like a ticket for $10 before i buy them. then the Unclub is having its first monthly meet and greet at Hibiscus rec center on jan 28. we hope to have a regular meet and greet on the fourth saturday of each month, especially to welcome new singles in the Villages and help them make friends. there will be some fun activities designed for meeting and mingling.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Sage

bump....am buying 18 tickets today so if you want to join us contact Dan Esposito of Lake Miona Theatre Group. should be a fun performance!
Old 12-21-2016, 09:41 PM

Can't do the 21st but I am definitely in for the 28th. And I would like to get on the email list. But I'm a techno dummy! How do I pm someone?
Merry and blessed Christmas to everyone!
Old 12-22-2016, 04:05 PM
Sage

just click on their name in one of their posts and you will get a choice including send a private message
Old 12-23-2016, 10:52 AM

Brand new (3 weeks) to villages and newly single, what is contact for Katie to get on her email - mine is davesmith1946@gmail.com.
Thank-you
Old 12-23-2016, 02:20 PM
Sage
Default reaching Katie

Kate's pm address here is katerogers. please send your email address to her on her pm. she will check it periodically. look forward to meeting you on Jan 28 if not before why don't you tell us something more about yourself? Congrats on choosing a great place to live!
Old 12-23-2016, 11:18 PM

Hi I am Monica Mooney. So new on this site, just signed up yesterday. I am a Koren widow who had been TV since Oct'15.
I love to be on your e mail list. I don't know how but I will be at Lake Miona on 01/21/17. I hope to meet you. Thank you.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:04 AM
Sage

great Monica....if you call Dan Esposito at 352 751 0130 on monday ask him for a seat near the singles (Dianne's friends) or any seat will do because if you let me know you are coming i will be sure to introduce you to some folks. welcome!
Old 12-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Default Email List Adds

Hi All
I sent emails from 2 PM's I got for updating the list. It might be a bit confusing what to do to get on that list

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are trying to keep our email addresses from being posted publicly online, so we suggest you send a private msg from this website (PM) to:

katerogers

asking to be added to the UNCLUB email list. Hope this helps
Old 12-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Veteran member

Hi Dianne, What time is the meeting on the 28th?
Old 12-29-2016, 11:57 PM
Sage

i believe it will be an evening meeting, perhaps a pot luck...not definite on plans yet...the point is to have everyone have a chance to meet the others in the Unclub
Old 01-01-2017, 08:51 AM

this is not a friendly app. I keep trying to send a msg and it take me to another page. ettesisters@yahoo.com is my email I would also like to be in on the events list thank you
Old 01-09-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ettesisters17 View Post
this is not a friendly app. I keep trying to send a msg and it take me to another page. ettesisters@yahoo.com is my email I would also like to be in on the events list thank you
You are correct, it is not a friendly app. it's a FORUM, AND they throw in so many ads to try to earn income from it. So, I recommend you get to know a few people's emails and get on our email list to eventually avoid this forum in the future.

We already told Katie to add your email to our list. She's been on vaca, so please relax until we reach out to you, hopefully very soon.

Do you live here now, are you a snowbird or here all year? these are important questions, along with what your fav things to do.

Meet you soon,
Karen

Tags
email, activities, unclub, meet, greet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.