free dating site

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Sage
Default free dating site

hi singles,

wanted to spread the word about a fun dating site which one can use anywhere in the country...i already met a nice gentleman to dance with here in the villages and hope to make many new friends this way....it is totally free and is a short 2 page registration process, no long questionnaires...it is
www.plentyoffish.com so give it a whirl. what have you got to lose? just use caution as with any internet site...let us know any success stories (or nightmarish encounters)....that should make interesting reading!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Veteran member
Default Hi chachacha !!

That is a good website. Although I'm "not looking" I have participated on their discussion boards - moderated and interesting.

Glad you're enjoying TV.

I'm still hanging in there
Old 06-08-2009, 10:19 PM

Are these gentlemen your "fishing for" residents of the villages? If not how can they avail themselves of the villages activities? There are familiar faces on that web site. Is it for the people who don't meet any one at sumter singles or other villages singles events. We hope you have good luck in your search as we have heard others have got lucky in this web site..
Old 06-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Sage
Default zip codes

yes, i am searching only our zip code for the villages, but seem to get a few profiles from the surrounding area....i am looking for a dance partner, not a life long relationship so i am using a very narrow criteria, but one can search for any zip code in the country....good luck.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Veteran member
Cool Out of curiosity.........

I did a "search" by zip code and found a lot of singles wanting to meetup; of course, the majority of them were women - good for the single guys, huh

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.