Fun Discovery

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2017, 11:04 PM
Sage
Default Fun Discovery

My brother and his wife showed me a neat little place today in Leesburg called Ye Old Diner. it is actually a pretty big place done in 50's style which served a good breakfast at a reasonable price...i thought it would be a fun spot to have a Meet and Greet some afternoon. Everyone could order some pie and ice cream or a root beer float and we could visit at our leisure in all kinds of weather. they have entertainment on Tues nights during the dinner hours. This Tuesday it is the Villages Cowboy It is located on 441 shortly after the road curves off to the left on the left hand side...one has to go past it and make a turn back to enter. It would be a great place for a 50's party! It looks sort of like Scooples only much much larger. Am sure we will go there for some occasion in the near future.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:27 PM

Ye Old Diner? after the 27 441 split and turn back on 441? I only remember donuts and eye doctors there... Pls set this up, I wanna go!!! (I do like Ramshackle right near by also)

hey, hot weather comin, gotta go find some cool places...
(LOL!)
Old 04-25-2017, 08:34 PM

Sounds interesting and fun! What a great idea! I would like to go too. Although, I will be visiting TV from May 2, Tuesday for 7 days, may be more if I enjoy my visit. I can do dinner or what ever there that Tuesday too. I love to meet some group members as I am considering moving to this adult Disneyland too.

Thank you for the info and look forward to meeting some of you soon.
Closed Thread

Tags
place, 50s, fun, left, road

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.