Golf partner wanted

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Thumbs up Golf partner wanted

I will be arriving at TV on Dec 7 and staying till Dec 29th. Staying at 1319 Teakwood Ln in Orange Blossom Hills. Phone # there is 352-430-0791. I enjoy playing golf and would like to meet and play with anyone wanting to play. Also would like to do a little fishing and pool playing. Enjoy beer and dancing so Please help me make my stay a fun 3 weeks. Ladies (and guys) feel free to stop by or call at any time while I'm there. Thanks to all in advance
Old 11-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Veteran member

Not a golfer "yet", but I am sure you wont have any problem finding a partner to play with. As far as the fishing, I see people fishing in the ponds all the time....just watch out for the alligators lol. I bet there are fishing clubs here that might have more info. As far as the dancing, there is plenty of that and you will have so much fun. I have already dropped two sizes from all the dancing hehe. Great exercise and fun too!!
Jeanne
Old 11-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Default on my own

To Parks61 .... I will be available for golf from Dec 16 to Dec 27.I will be renting in Mira Mesa. This will be my first time in The Villages and I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to give you a call. I'm not quite a beginner golfer but no pro either. I just love the game.Hope you wouldn't mind playing with a woman.

I was also thinking of taking a lesson or two at The Golf Academy to brush up on my short game. Does anyone have any experience with the teaching pros there?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Default Golfertoo

Please give me a call when you arrive and I will be happy to play. I will have been there a week and I'm sure I will have made some friends by then so we should have others to play with. Thanks for letting me know so call - If this is your 1st trip you will be amazed..
Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks61 View Post
I will be arriving at TV on Dec 7 and staying till Dec 29th. Staying at 1319 Teakwood Ln in Orange Blossom Hills. Phone # there is 352-430-0791. I enjoy playing golf and would like to meet and play with anyone wanting to play. Also would like to do a little fishing and pool playing. Enjoy beer and dancing so Please help me make my stay a fun 3 weeks. Ladies (and guys) feel free to stop by or call at any time while I'm there. Thanks to all in advance
Hi Parks, hopefully we will FINALLY meet you. We tried to connect last time you were in town, but it didn't work out. We'll definitely be in touch with you. We all like to dance (as you well know) and we have friends who also go fishing and play pool, so I'm sure we can keep you very busy. I'll give you a call when you arrive so we can organize a meet and greet this time around. Have a safe trip to TV..

Golfertoo, your welcome to join us also.... I'll PM you my phone number.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.