interesting theatre info

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Sage
Default interesting theatre info

i was recently informed by one in the know that a show is listed as "sold out" when there are no two seats together left in the theatre...not sure if this includes movie seats....but if you want to see a theatre show and are alone, as alas many of us are, it is usually still possible to find a seat even for a show advertised as "sold out"....i thought this was an interesting tidbit of information especially here in the villages where things tend to sell out fast. so go for it!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Sage

Found that to be true on Broadway. I had no problem getting a single on day of show to many 'sold out' shows.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:14 PM

What's the best way for me to find out general info on theater in TV? I luv comedies and musicals. Is there a place I can view the 2010-2011 season?

deedeedog
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 PM

Useful info thanks!

It's also interesting to see that at this moment of posting there are already 762 views of this topic. Granted it is not of restricted interest for Singles only and maybe half of the viewers at least, are happily hooked. Still after a month of inactivity this could be viewed as "there's a lot of interest" in a Singles topic, just no topics or info being exchanged.

I know as a 10 year Village resident who lost his mate recently, and has been unable to find info on the Widows N Widowers mentioned somewhere below, I have been watching here to see signs of life. Unfortunately this may be a case of "Villages Singles are from Mars" or is that like "Life on Mars". LOL

Last edited by Flying Dutchman; 08-12-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.