Joining the 'SINGLE'S UNCLUB'

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Default Joining the 'SINGLE'S UNCLUB'

Hi, My soon to be Single Friends on TOTV

Recently, we've had such an increase in requests to join the 'SINGLE'S UNCLUB' that I fear some of those requests were misplaced, and in some cases the addresses were not written down correctly. If you did not receive an email from me today and you had asked to be added to our email list then please send me a PM and I will take care of it right away.

If you have not as yet requested to be added, but would like to do so, this would also be the best way to get that done. We do have a number of 'adventures' scheduled or in the planning stages for the near future, so if you want to get involved then this is a good time to let us know.

And finally, if you are Single and New to the Villages and would like to know more about us than please contact our 'New Singles Meet and Greet' Coordinator, Dianne through her TOTV name Chachacha. This will also ensure that you will be notified when we schedule our next Meet and Greet.

Thanks, Katie
Old 02-27-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerogers View Post
Hi, My soon to be Single Friends on TOTV

Recently, we've had such an increase in requests to join the 'SINGLE'S UNCLUB' that I fear some of those requests were misplaced, and in some cases the addresses were not written down correctly. If you did not receive an email from me today and you had asked to be added to our email list then please send me a PM and I will take care of it right away.

If you have not as yet requested to be added, but would like to do so, this would also be the best way to get that done. We do have a number of 'adventures' scheduled or in the planning stages for the near future, so if you want to get involved then this is a good time to let us know.

And finally, if you are Single and New to the Villages and would like to know more about us than please contact our 'New Singles Meet and Greet' Coordinator, Dianne through her TOTV name Chachacha. This will also ensure that you will be notified when we schedule our next Meet and Greet.

Thanks, Katie
New to the Villages and wish to get on the mailing list for the "singles unclub" to learn more about outings and activities.
Allan Musengo
2641 Radley Lane
Village of Hemingway 32162
Talk of the Villages: amrocket@aol.com
personal email address: armrocket@aol.com
Old 05-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Sage

please remember to send KateRogers your email address in a private message if you would like to be on our email list....lots of times small groups get together to play cards or go to a movie etc and we don't post things like that here...
Old 05-20-2017, 11:11 AM

Hi Chachacha, I emailed quite a while ago about wanting to come to TV and have finally scheduled to spend this October there. I am hoping a Meet and Greet will happen as I have been following your activities and look forward to meeting the group. PS, is the Unclub part of the singles? Thanks!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Closed Thread

Tags
singles, unclub, greet, email, added

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.