Many, Many, Questions

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2022, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLouWho View Post
Hi Vince.... I moved here two years ago next March. I am your age and I have found that it is a BIG challenge to meet singles our age here and date. The VAST majority are older than us. Don't discount them though, their spunky and some run circles around many 30 year olds. However, I understand and it's not easy at all unless you're interested in attractive older women or Central Florida Locals. I have recently notice a few more of us than I have in the past so maybe the next wave is upon us and WE will be the aged majority at some point in the future. Theres so much here though that change is for certain. Best of Luck!
Thank you for the info. I sent you a PM......
Old 01-07-2023, 08:44 AM

can I see her pic in a bikini? LOL
Old 01-07-2023, 07:03 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,136 Times in 881 Posts

Yes you can find 'young clubs" in TV, but please also be open-minded to get along with people of all ages.
Old 01-08-2023, 01:30 AM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,754 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodley1975 View Post
Do you play tennis?Is there Volley Ball group around here?
A LOT of tennis, a LOT of volley ball, a LOT Of water polo/volley ball. We have been here 18 years, came in our 50's, still do TKD and scuba (also Karate clubs here, snorkeling , canoe, and kayaking are VERY popular here and all over Florida. Don't be surprised though, if you go to Karate group, or TKD group and find 2, 3, 4th dan black belt men and women in their 70's and even 80's. I'd say to you it is more a matter of YOUR physical and mental health, than your age, as to which of the over 3,000 activities, lessons, and clubs you wish to participate in ! You have probably already seen the list of singles clubs. There are quite a lot, but there are also many associated with local churches that are not listed in the Villages weekly rec guide. At least on area church has weekly singles volleyball in their family center gym, probably others also, and do not require church membership to play, open to anyone in the community.
Closed Thread

Tags
questions, visit, lifestyle, lot, younger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.