occasional trolls

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Sage
Default occasional trolls

occasionally we have people contacting us who are what we call
"trolls" and may not have good intentions....simply disregard and do not reply...i noticed the moderator closed a thread for suspicion of a poster whose profile said he was twenty years old....

on a happier note, lots going on coming up..;.tonight greeting three new people, mike, marian and julie, on the porch at 6pm followed by dinner...want to play cards friday night? contact Maybe....sunday night we can choose between singles dance at churchill rec center ($10) or Rocky and the Rollers at brownwood for free bring a chair if you hope to see the latter...if anyone has a suggestion for saturday night, please post!
Old 06-19-2014, 04:18 PM

I thought I might come by tonight but I do know what porch that you meet at. I will try to make the meet and greet on Saturday but I will have to have a more clear description of where.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:33 PM
Sage

sorry you missed us! there is no meet and greet saturday. sunday night we may go to brownwood square to hear Rocky and the Rollers. when we DO have a meet and greet, it is usually at the porch of the sales office in Lake Sumter Landing, located right next door to panera's.....hope you make the next one

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.