Put Your Thinking Caps On

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Sage
Default Put Your Thinking Caps On

on a more intellectual pursuit this week, one of our own singles, Maybe, is going to present a talk at this month's meeting of the Free Thinkers, Darwinists and Humanists club, which will meet thursday june 12 at 1pm at Churchill rec center... his topic for the open forum will be "maintaining liberalism in the modern world" and whether traditional liberal values should be upheld in light of some current world conditions....i plan to go and support my friend even though i am a Catholic Tea Party Conservative and hopefully i can learn something, as i respect Maybe as a very intelligent guy. am sure he would welcome support from his friends
Old 06-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Sage

bump....happening a lot lately
Old 06-12-2014, 03:05 PM

Thank you Diane, and to Ken, for coming. I enjoyed leading the discussion. I think the crowd was a bit larger than usual for summer.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Sage

you did a great job and it was very thought provoking in many aspects. i think we all see the problems, we just flounder in finding the solutions
Old 06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
you did a great job and it was very thought provoking in many aspects. i think we all see the problems, we just flounder in finding the solutions
Provoking, ya think? I think my vascular plumbing is cholesterol free after that workout. Nothing I said at the meeting was intended to be taken personal; I was just speaking to the subject. I have never participated in group in this format, I don’t know if you could tell. I will return.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.