Question about social life

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2020, 05:43 PM
Default Confirmation of what is operating for Singles groups in the Villages

hello, I am a young 58 year old, just retired and part time contract work. I had done a lifestyle preview 4 years ago for a week. I have the opportunity to rent 3-4 weeks as a longer trial run. Yet with COVID, are the singles activities cancelled, limitations and for music in the squares? I do golf, yet I would like to ensure I will keep busy and meet others to get a idea of returning each year.

Bev from Canada
Old 10-02-2020, 10:43 PM
Default renting question

Hi! How did you find your rental home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySkies View Post
I am a single (divorced) woman in her late 50’s already retired and living in TV for about 3 months so far. I decided to rent for a year before purchasing so I am still a newbie however I did my research before moving and found there are MANY options available as a resident of TV to meet quality people, no need to do the online garbage. It is the vast variety of options that was the main decision factor on why I chose TV over other 55+ communities.

Although COVID-19 has changed things for now, I anticipate in a year or less for all TV activities and social gathering scheduling to return to their pre-COVID state.

karengearhartrealtor@gmail.com
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, people, opposite, good, environment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.