NY Eves Singles Party

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2019, 10:42 PM
Default NY Eves Singles Party

About 6 years ago some singles using this site got together for a party at one of our homes. It grew, in numbers only, from there, as a strictly unofficial club---- basically email lists. We have had various events. It became known among us as the Singles Unclub. But over the years people have moved, married, died, etc., so one of our founders, cha cha cha, suggested I post here about my NY Eves party to get some new people involved. Makes sense.
It is a pot luck dinner at 7 PM, followed by charades, improv, etc., for those who enjoy such activities. It is at my house just north of Rt 466, going til midnight. You may leave early! BYOB .
If you are interested, send me a private message here with your email address, and if there is still room, I will send you the details in an email.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:58 PM
Sage

Bill's New Year's Eve Party has become a fun tradition for many of us. We hope any singles with no plans will feel welcome, especially those new to the Villages who would like to make some single friends. We always have good food, nice people, a few fun activities and lots of laughs!
Old 12-21-2019, 09:11 AM

Hi I saw your post , for the NY party and it sounds like a great way to meet new people in the villages, hope you will allow me to stop by and say Happy New Year to your guess . My name is Rick and I will bring my own bottle, and party hat, hope you have room for 1 more my E-mail add; ltraia@aol.com or phone is ; 9545596704 Thank You for your time ....
Old 12-25-2019, 10:35 PM

Rick---- I sent you an email.
Closed Thread

Tags
email, cha, party, singles, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.