Single guy New in town

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Smile Single guy New in town

Hi my name is Jerry I’d like to find some good people in the villages I like to have fun and we have a drink . I just moved here . I pretty much live a healthy lifestyle . I would like that for someone to show me around get to know some people I am very fun to be around . I am single 45 years old white male 5’9 very active I am a personal trainer I love to dance and also like to watch movies .i like to just get out get to know some people. I did see some of the posts were people have local parties and things like that I would definitely be very fun to be around . Please text me and we can go from there thank you look forward to getting to know people in the villages.(407)516-2121
Old 10-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfriendly View Post
Hi my name is Jerry I’d like to find some good people in the villages I like to have fun and we have a drink . I just moved here . I pretty much live a healthy lifestyle . I would like that for someone to show me around get to know some people I am very fun to be around . I am single 45 years old white male 5’9 very active I am a personal trainer I love to dance and also like to watch movies .i like to just get out get to know some people. I did see some of the posts were people have local parties and things like that I would definitely be very fun to be around . Please text me and we can go from there thank you look forward to getting to know people in the villages.(407)516-2121
You will do well here you young whippersnapper. Especially if you know how to properly maintain a carpet.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, fun, single, villages.407516-2121, forward

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.