SINGLE WANNABE"S

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Default TV visit

Hi Angel/Charlene,

I just saw your message to me and I sent you a private message. You'll see your private messages posted under the Welcome in the upper right hand corner. If you can't get into the message, send me your email address.

Belle/Gail
Malverne, NY
Stormville, NY
PT TV
Old 12-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to gg
Default TV here I come

I am packing and should arrive in TV on January 1, after all the excitment is over. I am hoping to meet up with this group and do some of the activities. I will be there for a month and a half and will see if I want to spend more time in the area.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Gerry
Old 12-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Dancing Thyme

GG, have a safe trip down to Paradise. Let us know when your free to meet us at LSL square under the clock. We'll all be there I'm sure.
Merry Christmas and can't wait to meet you. Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-31-2008, 07:48 PM
Default can't wait

Kathie,

Thank you for writing back. I am staying in Sarasota one more day and will arrive on Jan2. Just send me more info on what clock and where it is and I will be there. Oh, I time would be nice.

Happy New Year.

Gerry
Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Default singles

HI,

I am here in The Villages and wonder where you meet and what you do. Please send an email and let me know about any social gatherings. Just looking for fun things to do.

GG
Old 01-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Veteran member

Some of us plan to be in Lake Sumter Landing for tonight's entertainment. Look for us around the clock on the half hours.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Sage

Dicky,

Good music to dance tonite? I havant danced since I got here so even if Im not single I may join you. Thanks Nonie

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Dancing Thyme

Hey GG, got your email. Thanks. Where are you staying? In which village? Do you know how to get around without getting lost? If you need to be picked up, just let me know, I'll be happy to drive you to the square.

Welcome to the Villages!!! Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Question

I also noticed that there were some really interesting courses offered . There were art and music appreciation courses, I think. I have investigated so many aspects that I forgot where I saw these, but I know it was TV .
Old 01-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Veteran member
Default Hi Nancy.....

I just sent you a private message..... check it out
Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Default single gonnabe

I'm afraid to say this out loud but after almost 3 years, I think I have my house sold in Colorado. Closing is 2/27/2009. I have almost worn out my St Joseph.
Now that I may be there soon, I'm so excited I dont know what to do next. I'm furiously packing and getting rid of stuff.
Is right after "season" a good time to buy? or is there a better time? And when do the Snowbunnies leave?
Anyway wish me luck and I'm thinking of Coney Island Babe and Sschuler and others who like me have been waiting for some time for my chance. Maybe just maybe I'm going to be a Villagers gonnabe.

Benj
Old 01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Veteran member
Default Hi Benj......

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj View Post
I'm afraid to say this out loud but after almost 3 years, I think I have my house sold in Colorado. Closing is 2/27/2009. I have almost worn out my St Joseph.
Now that I may be there soon, I'm so excited I dont know what to do next. I'm furiously packing and getting rid of stuff.
Is right after "season" a good time to buy? or is there a better time? And when do the Snowbunnies leave?
Anyway wish me luck and I'm thinking of Coney Island Babe and Sschuler and others who like me have been waiting for some time for my chance. Maybe just maybe I'm going to be a Villagers gonnabe.

Benj
Hiya Benj....... I was wondering why you've been absent from TOTV but I'm so happy for your good news

I'm still a serious wannabee with no target date for when - but hope to do my first Lifestyle Preview this year
Old 01-27-2009, 08:59 AM

Congratulations on the sale of your house. I found that July is a good time to make offers on houses. Owners seem to be more open for a good offer.
Malverne, NY
Stormville, NY
PT TV
Old 02-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Veteran member

I'm really just writing because I wanted to get rid of that darn "NFL/beef stew" posting as the one of note on the board.

Whassup with you other wannabees? I'm hoping to find a long term rental (for 6 to 9 months) beginning this fall. I have one potential so far. I'm trying to find a vacant home so I won't have to put my things in storage.

Let's hear your plans, or what's new with ya'll?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.