To the SINGLES out there in TOTV land...May I have your attention?

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 10:02 AM

lol
Old 04-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
hey, rosa robin, nice to see you posting here again! why don't you at least come for a vacation! let us hear from you more often!
I'm working on it; thanks for remembering me
Old 05-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Default WILL miss Katie - till she RETURNS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerogers View Post
I just got home from Karen's party and it was a blast! Thank you Karen for all the food and fun. I couldn't possibly name everyone who came, but, suffice it to say this thread was the topic of conversation with every person there. We managed to laugh about the absurdity of the 'hooking up' remark...well, all the negative remarks really. Now, we would rather just put the whole matter behind us.

I have made so many great friends through this 'unclub' of singles, I really hope it will just keep growing, so I can make even more. So, those of you who are new to the Villages, or you have yet to join us, try to ignore what you may have read here and keep watching TOTV for news about the next get together one of our 'unmembers' is organizing.

Katie
OK, I am sorry - Sunday is not on my radar to party and I gardened, fixed sprinklers and ran errands most all day and then realized I coulda gone to the SURPRISE SO LONG KATE Party, but I am not there and want Kate and all the rest of you to know I will also miss Katie and hope you surprise her and you all have lotsa FUN! But I have Katie's email and will send her a personal msg and hope we keep in touch while she is "up South" with her family :-)
-Love to Katie! From: Karen Sue
Old 05-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Sage

and i still have your tupperware, karen! sorry you were not there...so many of us are really sad to see katie go away! but at least we sent her off in style..i think ken will post some photos!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.