South of Sixty

South of Sixty

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
My advice is if you like the group and you approach sixty, start heading East.
I have so much to look forward to before turning 60! Retirement, maybe my boys getting married, selling my house up north, and settling in at The Villages full-time. I am thankful and grateful for each and every day I wake up! Perhaps by the time I turn 60 TV will look really different, who knows? That's many many moons away...for now I can appreciate all the differences and share in the joy and beauty of TV!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Old 04-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
I have so much to look forward to before turning 60! Retirement, maybe my boys getting married, selling my house up north, and settling in at The Villages full-time. I am thankful and grateful for each and every day I wake up! Perhaps by the time I turn 60 TV will look really different, who knows? That's many many moons away...for now I can appreciate all the differences and share in the joy and beauty of TV!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
I agree with your attitude. Live every day of your life. Make each day a clean slate. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Treasure the people who love you. Do the best that you can with the tools you were given. Some days are good and some aren't. Life itself is a blessing.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I agree with your attitude. Live every day of your life. Make each day a clean slate. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Treasure the people who love you. Do the best that you can with the tools you were given. Some days are good and some aren't. Life itself is a blessing.
Reminds of this.. To make each day count | Titanic - YouTube

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
When I see something so beautifully written as this, I know it must come from the heart. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
My advice is if you like the group as you approach sixty, start heading East.
Or get a forged ID annually...showing 59 in perpetuity.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:32 AM

South of sixty , check out the facebook page, fun group!
Old 05-28-2018, 12:05 PM

There is a facebook group, but joining that does not join you into the SOS club. Visit South of Sixty Club - Home for membership and other information. My wife and I found the facebook group last summer and then officially joined when we arrived here in April. We have been to a couple of meetings/events. Nice people and fun. There are some singles as well if that's of interest to you. You can PM me of you have other questions about it. Dues are 10 whole dollars per person per year.
Closed Thread

Tags
south, poc, sixty, find, lew