Thanksgiving plans...

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2017, 03:26 PM
Sage
Default Thanksgiving plans...

Am putting out feelers for anyone who has no plans for Thanksgiving to join us. Was hoping to get Harbor Hills Country Club but they are already booked. Our trusty Maybe has also offered his home and a cooked turkey with the rest of us bringing side dishes. I personally would like a formal sit down dinner with nice china etc and it is doable at his home. So far i have ten people who definitely want to dine together in a festive manner....Is there anyone else who would like to join in and do you prefer restaurant or home party? Other suggestions for restaurants can be considered, too.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:22 PM
Sage

we have had another offer of a large home for our Thanksgiving dinner so we are deciding on that! all those who have replied or shown interest will be notified with the details by email, so if you want to be included please send me your email in a private message if you haven't already done that. this will be fun and festive!

Tags
home, thanksgiving, join, plans, china

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.