Tv here i come !!

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Talking Tv here i come !!

Finally settled things in NC and ready to go to TV. Last weekend I spent a couple of days with my Village's agent and found my new home. Bought a new Jasmine on Baisley Trail. Closing is on February 10th and I move in that afternoon. Can't wait to spend time with all of you.

Kathie, sorry I missed the meeting Sunday but I was busy signing my life or at least my money away.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow What A Ride!"
Old 01-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Thumbs up

Bill,
Welcome Home, its better then you think and their is a lot of Army Ret. around the area as you know if you need any info the very good people of the TOTV well help.
SFC Mac USA Ret.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Dancing Thyme

Bill, where have you been, I've been searching high and low for you??
Welcome to TV... we'll have a big party for you on Feb. 10th.... Welcome to Bailey Trail!!!
Let me know if you need help moving in. We have a couple of guys who just LOVE to move furniture!!

You didn't miss nuttin at the Sunday Meeting, but we'll see you soon. Keep in touch... Congrats!!!! Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-30-2009, 05:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Welcome to Paradise. You will love your Jasmine on Baisley Trail and your neighborhood and your golf cart and dancing at the square and the beautiful plants and flowers and palm trees and the games and clubs and entertainment. You have made the very right decision and I feel sure that as good as you might THINK it is here, you will find it even better. Welcome, Welcome!!!

I will love to see Kathie moving your furniture.

Actually I am just kidding about Kathie moving your furniture. She hitches her Schnauzers up and the doggies do it.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Location: Utica, New York, Plantation, Florida, The Villages, Florida

Welcome to Bonita....we are on Pilar Place. Looking forward to seeing you in the neighborhood.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Welcome to Paradise. You will love your Jasmine on Baisley Trail and your neighborhood and your golf cart and dancing at the square and the beautiful plants and flowers and palm trees and the games and clubs and entertainment. You have made the very right decision and I feel sure that as good as you might THINK it is here, you will find it even better. Welcome, Welcome!!!

I will love to see Kathie moving your furniture.

Actually I am just kidding about Kathie moving your furniture. She hitches her Schnauzers up and the doggies do it.
Geeze, GG, I was trying to sneak that under the radar. Hope Bill doesn't have too much furniture, maybe a box or 2. We wouldn't want to exhaust the Schnauzers....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 01-30-2009, 10:41 AM

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. As to furniture I actually have very little real furniture at this point. That said I will be bringing a 26ft truck full of a lot of boxes and assorted man stuff for the garage. So Kathie start warming up to lift stuff.
Actually I have arranged for professional muscle to get the stuff off the truck.

Can't wait to join all of you.
Bill
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow What A Ride!"
Old 01-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillArmyRet View Post
Finally settled things in NC and ready to go to TV. Last weekend I spent a couple of days with my Village's agent and found my new home. Bought a new Jasmine on Baisley Trail. Closing is on February 10th and I move in that afternoon. Can't wait to spend time with all of you.

Kathie, sorry I missed the meeting Sunday but I was busy signing my life or at least my money away.
Greetings Bill .... we've been following your "journey" towards and, finally, TO The Villages and a hearty, warm welcome to you. We'll be seeing you soon at The Square and you missed a great meeting on Sunday but there'll be another next month.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Dancing Thyme

Bill, I've been out at the gym all morning, pumping iron.... don't worry, I'm there for you. Your gonna be a big "hit" at the Sumter Singles meetings, remember what I told you, you'd better start liking casseroles..... Can't wait to catch up with you. Good luck.. Kath

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.