Two Theatre Outings coming up

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2017, 10:29 AM
Sage
Default Two Theatre Outings coming up

i am no longer buying tickets for large groups but some of us are going to two upcoming productions. the first is the VMT musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie...it is on March 15, 16 and 17 and i plan to go on the 16th, since our Meet and Greet is on the 15th and St Patrick's Day is on the 17th...Too much fun for one week tickets available at box office.

the second is the Lake Miona Theatre group presentation of Amber for Anna, a British murder mystery, which will be presented on April 7-9. some of us are going to the Sunday April 9 matinee performance at Lake Miona at 2pm...Tickets are only $10 and proceeds are donated to local charities. for tickets contact Dan Esposito between 10-2 at 352-751-0130. let us know if you are going on sunday as we will probably go to dinner afterwards
Old 02-28-2017, 09:42 AM
Sage

bump....i have ordered ten tickets for the Lake Miona April 9 production and seven are accounted for....if you want to reserve one of the three remaining seats at $10 please either pm me or post here.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Sage

there is one remaining ticket for the April 9 play at Lake Miona....

Tags
tickets, sunday, lake, april, theatre

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.