Wed Atlas Meeting

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Sage
Default Wed Atlas Meeting

although i am not a founding member of ATLAS Adjusting to Life as a Single, am sharing their meeting information for anyone who would like to know about it....they are meeting at 4pm this wed sept 20 at Eisenhower Rec Center. they usually present an interesting program and then have guided small group discussions on the topic at hand...give it a try!
Old 09-25-2017, 08:17 AM

Hi Diane, my month in TV begins next Monday, Oct. 2 and I am looking forward to meeting you and the others and participating in groups like this. Hope to meet you soon, Michele

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Sage

we are planning a couple of activities for oct....have you sent your email to katerogers yet? she sends out emails with announcements of most of the actiivities. and of course i will be posting here...a tentative plan is in the works for an all day "cruise in the villages" on sat oct 7 but not firmed up yet look forward to meeting you!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:31 AM

Yes, I get Kate's emails. I noticed there are singles meeting posted on the calendar for Monday at 6:00 at La Hacienda Reg. Rec. Center. Is that each Monday? Same group? Thanks and I look forward to getting together. My rental is close to Spanish Springs and I will be hanging out there for a while checking out some interesting restaurants and the shops and of course, dancing at the Plaza. I watch the live web cam occasionally and love it!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:19 PM
Sage

that's the Villages Singles club and they meet each monday, i believe...a large group and ususally has some program followed by dessert and dancing...try it out! there is also the Sumter Singles and the Single Baby Boomers so check out their websites for activities and meetings. they are very large groups. we do things in small groups
Old 10-02-2017, 08:33 AM

I am interested in joining Atlas. I would like to join and be placed on their mailing list. My email is: denisebbohan@yahoo.com.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Sage

hi WheatOn, you will have to contact them yourself as i am not affiliated with that group...you can find them on internet or in the rec news. do you want to be on the Unclub mailing list? if so please contact katerogers in a private message... please see the post about the "cruise" this Saturday.

Tags
meeting, atlas, interesting, present, program

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.