Benefit Softball Tournament 8-25-12

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Default Benefit Softball Tournament 8-25-12

1st Annual Clayton Cancer Benefit Tournament 8-25-12

Chet is a great guy and he is battling cancer. I am trying to raise some money to help out his family. All proceeds will go to his family.

Games will be in The Villages. I have 2 x 4 field complexes. There are no lights. I will try my hardest to get the tournament over and complete on Saturday 8-25-12. I do have access to the fields Sunday to finish if need be due to weather or other unforeseen conditions.

I would like to have 3 divisions.

Mens (May have an upper and lower division)

Co-Ed

60+ (May have an upper and lower Division)(May have a 60-69 and 70-79 Division)

I will be offering a prize package, not sure what it will be at this time. I will update, once I get a good idea of the participation.

I am not sure what format I will run the tournament. I need to see what kind of participation I get and decide the best way to get it all done in one day.

Entry fee is $250/team.

There will be some stuff raffled at this event.

This will be a fun tournament. Not too serious. I am not looking for drama. Please no BS. Just show up and have some fun.

Alcohol will be allowed at this event. There will be no drinking allowed in the dugouts or press box. Absolutely no glass is allowed.

For more information feel free to reply here, send me a PM, contact me at 352-267-6392 or CCBSoftball@yahoo.com.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.