Pickup Softball question

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Default Pickup Softball question

Coming down the month of February 2015. Interested in playing pickup softball. If anyone knows the days, times, and place it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 01-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom England View Post
Coming down the month of February 2015. Interested in playing pickup softball. If anyone knows the days, times, and place it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
we dont really have pick-up games in Tv's there are 5 mens div's rated by ability that play Mon. thru Fri. and Neighborhood leagues play on Sat. In order to sub in any games you must go thru a 3 day evaluation that they have on Tues mornings....contact Saddlebrook Rec center for info....many times in the afternoon and Sun. mornings there are open practices....I hope this helps
Old 01-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Sage

Are pick up games against the rules or do they just not occur? I would love to play on occasion without any long term commitment.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:35 PM

Pick up games are not really against the rules, but we just don't have them. The fields are pretty much in use everyday for different leagues. After the games and on Sundays, the fields are available, but are used primarily for practice. You would be welcome to join any open practice for some hitting and fielding.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:47 AM

If you should find out about any pickup times for softball let me know. Thanks, Tom
Old 01-28-2015, 11:46 AM

Any ideas on when it is the best time to show up for a teams practice/ Again I just love the game but will be there only for the month of February.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.