Dog sitting

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Default Dog sitting

I am looking for a dog sitter in The Villages for my three small babies. I have two Chihuahuas and a Havanese. Need you for twelve days from March 23 thru April 4th.

please ask for Karen at 320-260-3566

Thank you
Old 10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Dog Sitter in 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTKMAC View Post
I am looking for a dog sitter in The Villages for my three small babies. I have two Chihuahuas and a Havanese. Need you for twelve days from March 23 thru April 4th.

please ask for Karen at 320-260-3566

Thank you
Left voice mail for you and sent you PM...
Old 10-11-2015, 03:42 PM

I have a gal that I use that I had for my mother as a CNA for 2 years. She will come and stay at your residence while you are away. I have her clean while I am gone also..... Great, honest, reliable.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:07 PM

Given your beautiful location in The Villages (and the timing of your sit in March) you could consider a relatively new concept – free in-home pet sitting.

Pet sitters who belong to this network don’t get paid, but do get free accommodations in exchange for caring for the homeowner’s house and/or pet(s). Many of the sitters are responsible retirees who are homeowners themselves.

Pet owners benefit by not having to kennel/board their pets and their home is safer since it’s lived in while they are on vacation/holiday. Plus, the pets get to stay in their own environment.

Although you are inviting a “stranger” into your home, there are many safeguards in this system. Those posting an upcoming sit do not provide their name or address. The connection between the two parties (the homeowner and the pet sitter) is confidential, until the two parties agree to share information. The house/pet sitters include references on their profile.

We will send you a Private Message with the website which explains more about how it works.
Old 12-15-2015, 11:31 AM

I would like to know more about this concept. May I have the website info, please.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

Laurie and Keith who posted above were our dog sitters for two and a half months this year and are coming back for three months next year. Today I have a couple coming to dog sit for two weeks. If you email me at jane032657@aol.com I will give you the site info. You pay $100 to join and advertise for the time you will be away or you can advertise to travel and be a dog sitter. There is no money exchanged. We have had two couples to date and today is our third who found us when we advertised. The people have been fabulous. The people coming today responded to a last minute ad we put on the site as we decided to go away at when we were not planning to. They are driving down and will arrive later today. They just finished living on a catamaran for 8 years. They have also done dog sitting and have great references. Laurie and Keith above are terrific people and she also volunteers as a clown with The Villages Clowns. Its an amazing website. And the dogs could not have been happier in their own home with the love of these people.
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, march, twelve, days, 320-260-3566, karen, 4th, april, chihuahuas, sitter, sitting, villages, babies, small, havanese

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.