Absolute Queen - February 1 - The Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2022, 12:19 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Absolute Queen - February 1 - The Savannah Center

ABSOLUTE QUEEN - FEBRUARY 1 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER

VILLAGES’ FAVORITE RETURNS BY OVERWHELMING DEMAND!

Absolute Queen an astonishing tribute to Queen. Absolute Queen fantastically recreates a Queen concert with note-for-note guitars, incredible vocal harmonies, and all of the hits and bombast to take attendees back to those huge arena shows!

Absolute Queen has spent hundreds of hours in the studio, and attendees will hear multiple exact harmonies live that one can hear on the real Queen records. Their attention to detail is astounding, and a must-see experience to witness them perform Bohemian Rhapsody live to truly appreciate the incredible performance of this masterpiece song as Queen envisioned it.

Attendees can expect to rock out to Queen’s greatest hits like We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Another One Bites The Dust, Killer Queen, Somebody To Love, Bicycle Race, You're My Best Friend, Bohemian Rhapsody, and more!

Tickets are available now!

https://bit.ly/AbsoluteQueen-2023
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	aq 2023 new.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	96112  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 12-13-2022, 12:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

Saw them outdoors at the polo club. The band was awesome but the lead singer could not carry a tune.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
Saw them outdoors at the polo club. The band was awesome but the lead singer could not carry a tune.
Thanks for the info. I WAS going to order tickets.
Old 12-13-2022, 03:07 PM

Saw them about a year ago. I'm a big Queen fan, I saw them live in 1982, and the reboot with Adam Lambert in 2019.

I really wanted to like this band, but my review is "just OK". The band gets the job done, but the "Fake Freddy" doesn't pull it off. Doesn't have the look, doesn't have the sound.

For my money, the best Queen tribute band that I have seen is Almost Queen. Their fake freddy is almost spot on, and their "Brian Maybe" is an excellent guitar player. Check out their videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, they are limiting their performances in the NE USA, which is where they live.

Go check Absolute Queen out if you haven't seen them and have some fun singing along. But I won't be going back again.
Closed Thread

Tags
queen, absolute, attendees, rock, rhapsody

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.