The Beach Boys - Feb 23 - The Sharon L. Morse Pac

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2022, 01:32 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Beach Boys - Feb 23 - The Sharon L. Morse Pac

THE BEACH BOYS - FEB 23 - THE SHARON L. MORSE PAC

Consumer Cellular Presents:

As The Beach Boys mark more than a half-century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequaled in America's musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and an American icon to fans worldwide.

Since the band's co-founder, lead singer, and chief lyricist Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys' first hit, "Surfin'" (1961), dozens of the band’s chart-toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: "Surfin' USA," "Surfer Girl," "Fun, Fun, Fun," "I Get Around," "California Girls," "Help Me Rhonda," "Barbara Ann," "Good Vibrations," "Wouldn't It Be Nice," "Rock and Roll Music" and "Kokomo."

The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers were also honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2001 Grammy Awards. With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.

Get your seats now!

https://bit.ly/TheBeachBoys-2023
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Beachboys w:Sponsor.jpg
Views:	1365
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	96275  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 12-27-2022, 02:15 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryProductions View Post
THE BEACH BOYS - FEB 23 - THE SHARON L. MORSE PAC

Consumer Cellular Presents:

As The Beach Boys mark more than a half-century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequaled in America's musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and an American icon to fans worldwide.

Since the band's co-founder, lead singer, and chief lyricist Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys' first hit, "Surfin'" (1961), dozens of the band’s chart-toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: "Surfin' USA," "Surfer Girl," "Fun, Fun, Fun," "I Get Around," "California Girls," "Help Me Rhonda," "Barbara Ann," "Good Vibrations," "Wouldn't It Be Nice," "Rock and Roll Music" and "Kokomo."

The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers were also honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2001 Grammy Awards. With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.

Get your seats now!

https://bit.ly/TheBeachBoys-2023

Their vast collection of hits, with only four #1 songs. "I Get Around" "Help Me Rhonda" "Good Vibrations" and "Kokomo"
Old 12-27-2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitley View Post
Their vast collection of hits, with only four #1 songs. "I Get Around" "Help Me Rhonda" "Good Vibrations" and "Kokomo"

Not the Beach Boy group I grew up with. Most of the current group are around 25 years old. Must is good but different guys except for perhaps one or two.
Old 12-27-2022, 05:30 PM

I saw them in 1984. They played after a soccer game in Tulsa. They were old then.
Old 12-27-2022, 05:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,076 Times in 2,743 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwarz View Post
Not the Beach Boy group I grew up with. Most of the current group are around 25 years old. Must is good but different guys except for perhaps one or two.
And the original remaining members were way past their prime dinosaurs when we saw them at the Sharon 5 years ago for half the price.
Old 12-27-2022, 08:41 PM

. . . . "Beach Boys"
Old 12-28-2022, 09:54 AM

According to Yahoo, “While fans can often catch the group on tour, the touring members differ from the ones in the official lineup. Mike Love and Bruce Johnston tour with other musicians under The Beach Boys name, while Wilson and Jardine don't participate in those live shows.”
Old 12-28-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedaygal View Post
According to Yahoo, “While fans can often catch the group on tour, the touring members differ from the ones in the official lineup. Mike Love and Bruce Johnston tour with other musicians under The Beach Boys name, while Wilson and Jardine don't participate in those live shows.”
Today, Only three surviving original Beach Boys members are alive Brian Wilson, Mike Love, and Al Jardine. As you said, Wilson and Jardine don't participate in the Beach Boys' live shows.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:52 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Mike Love lived in my home town in Lima, Ohio but I’m sure he wasn’t born there. Great group. It’s not the original group that’s going to be in TV is it? They have to be in their 80’s by now.
Closed Thread

Tags
boys, beach, rock, fun, california

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.