CTA ft. Danny Seraphine Co-Founding Member of Chicago - Feb 2 - The Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2021, 07:17 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default CTA ft. Danny Seraphine Co-Founding Member of Chicago - Feb 2 - The Savannah Center

CTA ft. DANNY SERAPHINE CO-FOUNDING MEMBER OF CHICAGO - FEB 2 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER
The legendary music of CHICAGO comes alive with CTA featuring CHICAGO co-founder and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee Danny Seraphine. With a world-class band and powerful horn section, CTA performs CHICAGO’S classic hits from the 70’s like “25 or 6 to 4,” “Feeling Stronger,” and “Saturday in the Park” and also includes the 80’s power ballad era including “Hard Habit to Break,” “You’re the Inspiration,” and “Look Away.”
It’s a night of nothing but classic hit music with Danny Seraphine’s Take Me Back To Chicago Tour.
Get your tickets today!
https://bit.ly/CTADannySeraphine-CHICAGO-2022
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	CTA Picture MAIN.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	92071  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 12-31-2021, 07:44 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

If it can measure up to this review it should be one helluva show!

Danny Seraphine’s CTA - Back to Chicago - BackStage360.com

Closed Thread

Tags
chicago, cta, danny, seraphine, classic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.