The Hit Men - Feb 7 - The Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2022, 02:42 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Hit Men - Feb 7 - The Savannah Center

THE HIT MEN - FEB 7 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER

Relive Rock’s greatest hits with THE HIT MEN— the real guys who performed with legendary artists including members of Foreigner, Journey, Styx, The Hooters, Steely Dan, Cheap Trick, The Rascals, Alan Parsons, 3 Dog Night, Cream, Grand Funk, and The Who.

In their exciting multi-media show, THE HIT MEN not only perform the hits that they helped rocket to the top of the Billboard charts, but they share fascinating never-before-told backstage stories about their adventures on the road and in recording studios with the classic rock legends they performed with. Hear “Layla”, “Don’t Stop Believin’”, “I Want To Know What Love Is”, “Feels Like The First Time”, “Eye in the Sky” and many more… just the way you remember them!

Come with us back to a time when Rock was King. A time when we were young and aspiring... exploring life, underscored by the greatest music ever recorded.

Reserve your seats today!
https://bit.ly/TheHitMen-2022
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	HitMen 2020 Logo-Black BG.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	92101  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 02-08-2022, 11:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

Disappointing concert. The group was here in 2019 at The Sharon and they were great. 3 of the 5 band members were new this time and their song list has been updated by a decade or two and , to me, it was too loud and screeching. It has more Sting and zero Three Dog Night. The original members are still on the website, is why I even mention this. Just my opinion.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

My husband and I attended the show last night and thought it was the best musical event we have seen at the Savannah Center. We were in the 1st row and did not think it was too loud. Loved the songs and would have been very disappointed if they include 3 Dog Night. Will go again if they return next year.
Closed Thread

Tags
hit, men, performed, rock, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.