My Mother’s Italian,My Father’sJewish, & I'm Home 4 The Holidays-Dec 6-SavannahCenter

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2022, 11:34 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default My Mother’s Italian,My Father’sJewish, & I'm Home 4 The Holidays-Dec 6-SavannahCenter

MY MOTHER’S ITALIAN, MY FATHER’S JEWISH & I’M HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS…THE THERAPY CONTINUES - DEC 6 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER

To say that an evening spent with Steve Solomon is like being with a dear, funny friend, is an understatement. In truth, an evening with Steve is more like being with dozens of hilarious friends and eccentric members of your own family.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back home for the Holidays....Steve brings us this new masterpiece of family dysfunction. So prepare to laugh, prepare to cry and prepare to be delighted with “My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m Home for the Holidays……..The Therapy Continues

Once again, we meet the people that we’re all too familiar with; the family members that make you remember why you left home in the first place. This time, however, we get to see greater nuances into the personalities of the dozens of characters we’ll meet along the way: Their personalities (or lack of) their feeding habits and their instinctive ability to turn total joy into relentless but hysterical chaos.
It’s a laugh-filled fest of everybody you know, have known and some you’d want to forget but can’t; all brought to life on stage by the comic magic of Steve Solomon.

Get your seats, now!
https://bit.ly/HomeForTheHolidays-2022
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	homefortheholidays_logo_white.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	95440  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Closed Thread

Tags
home, steve, mother’s, family, prepare

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.