Rich Little - Nov 22 - The Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2021, 11:12 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Rich Little - Nov 22 - The Savannah Center

Rich Little “Legendary Comedian & Impressionist Extraordinaire” has charmed, amused, and intrigued audiences for over 50 years! A master mimic of more than 200 voices, his unmatched talent transforms and captures the personality and likeness of many of the most beloved actors, singers, and politicians that have captivated audiences for decades.

Little brings to life right before your eyes, the personalities of some of your favorite larger-than-life celebrities. See and hear his impressions of Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, George Burns, Jimmy Stewart, Ronald Reagan, Johnny Carson, Frank Sinatra – plus many more political figures including John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, and both George Bush’s.

Don’t miss this unforgettable night of laughter and entertainment!

Tickets available now at:
https://bit.ly/RichLittle-2021
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Rich-Little-Get-Ticket-Image-900-x-600-700x467.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	91068  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 10-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Veteran member

He's still alive? My wife and I saw him perform nearly 45 years ago and thought he was old then. Of course, our definition of "old" has changed a bit since then... We found his act dated then as the personalities he does impressions of tended to be the actors of bygone days whose personalities were reflected in the roles rather than the more modern actors whose roles don't give you a clue about their personalities. For example, anybody can do an impression of Sean Connery as he sounded like Sean Connery whether he was playing Bond or anything else. But how do you do an impression of Daniel Craig? It's tougher to be an impressionist these days, for sure! Well, I hope his audience has a good time when he comes here.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Saw Rich when he was here last. He's wonderful - still. So glad that he still tours a bit, he has a home in Vegas and always performs there. Trust me - he is SO worth the ticket to see him perform. The jokes he uses are top-notch hilarious.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,420 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryLBell View Post
He's still alive? My wife and I saw him perform nearly 45 years ago and thought he was old then. Of course, our definition of "old" has changed a bit since then... We found his act dated then as the personalities he does impressions of tended to be the actors of bygone days whose personalities were reflected in the roles rather than the more modern actors whose roles don't give you a clue about their personalities. For example, anybody can do an impression of Sean Connery as he sounded like Sean Connery whether he was playing Bond or anything else. But how do you do an impression of Daniel Craig? It's tougher to be an impressionist these days, for sure! Well, I hope his audience has a good time when he comes here.
Rich Little is 82
Old 10-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,573 Times in 1,749 Posts

I saw him 50 years ago at Kodak in Rochester, NY. He was great!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 10-07-2021, 07:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,008 Times in 1,003 Posts

am seriously considering to go see him. these days we need all the laughs we can get,
Closed Thread

Tags
john, audiences, george, rich, johnny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.