Smokey Robinson at The Villages Open Air Concert Series - Dec 19

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2021, 01:08 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Smokey Robinson at The Villages Open Air Concert Series - Dec 19

William "Smokey" Robinson, Jr. is the legendary singer-songwriter, record producer, record executive and co-founder of Motown Records. Along with his group, The Miracles, Robinson recorded Motown’s first million-selling hit, “Shop Around..” Between 1960 and 1970, Robinson would produce 26 top forty hits with the Miracles including several top ten hits such as "You've Really Got a Hold on Me", "I Second That Emotion" and the group's only number-one pop hit, "The Tears Of A Clown". Other notable hits include, "Ooo Baby Baby,” and “The Tracks Of My Tears".

One of the major songwriters and producers for Motown, Robinson also penned several hit singles such as, “Who’s Loving You” "My Guy,” "The Way You Do The Things You Do", "My Girl", "Get Ready" and "Ain't That Peculiar".

Let the good times roll December 19th at the 2nd Annual Open Air Concert Series coming to The Villages Polo Club!

Brand New this year - We are excited to add a general admission section. Right upfront and center, bring your chair and enjoy the open air! Wanna upgrade your evening? Enjoy The Open Air Concert Series with a premium experience and lots of perks in our new VIP area!

Conveniently located at The Villages Polo Club, a different act will rock out under the stars each night. Experience memorable live entertainment outdoors at the only event of its kind in Florida.

Get tickets now!
https://bit.ly/SmokeyRobinson-OpenAirConcertSeries-2021
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	91193  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Closed Thread

Tags
robinson, open, air, hit, hits

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.