attention to Newbies...

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Default attention to Newbies...

I recently had a most enjoyable time at Savannah Water Volleyball. I encourage anyone who hasn't tried the game to come out and join in the fun. It is BASIC and not much competition. Fun for all. I'm returning especially with this warm weather.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnsnow View Post
I recently had a most enjoyable time at Savannah Water Volleyball. I encourage anyone who hasn't tried the game to come out and join in the fun. It is BASIC and not much competition. Fun for all. I'm returning especially with this warm weather.
You are correct, sunnsnow! Savannah Sports Pool water volleyball is a great place to enjoy the sport. There are usually about 45-50 folks playing in three "courts" (2 teams to a "court"). A good place to learn the basics with just enough competition to make it fun.
Tues-Wed-Thurs-Sat 2:50pm to 4:50pm
Fri-Sun-Mon 11:50am to 1:50pm

Just arrive on time and get into the water. Teams are chosen and everyone who is there gets to play. When the ball comes to you just hit it over the net or pass it off to a teammate. Great exercise, great fun, water temperature is warm even on the chilly days. They are always looking for new participants because there are 4 water courts but usually only three courts are in action.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.