How do watch the NE Patriots games in the villages

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2021, 01:32 PM
Default How do watch the NE Patriots games in the villages

I will be moving in soon and I am a NE Patriots fan and want to be able to watch them every Sunday. Does anyone have a secret as to what I need to do to make that happen. I would really appreciate any advice.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Depending on your TV provider, you might be able to get a sports package (for example, the hockey package on comcast is about $120 for the season), there are several sports bars that have multiple TVs where you may be able to watch the games (table locations number of people, etc,.).
You might get lucky and find others on this site that will have other ideas, or specific info on locations that specialize on this team.
Old 08-17-2021, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Direct tv NFL ticket , I’m not back from Boston yet but I always wait to last minute to buy . Oh an yes I know about rain and reception so during rainy season I tape the hd and non hd stations for shows I like , also when that hurricane came through a few years ago I had reception all through the night on non hd stations . I also don’t care about antennas, jail breaks or whatever else many of you talk about here, I just happily let them charge me as long as they give me a good product and they do , ( 2 pbs stations 😊 )
Old 08-17-2021, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Direct tv NFL ticket , I’m not back from Boston yet but I always wait to last minute to buy . Oh an yes I know about rain and reception so during rainy season I tape the hd and non hd stations for shows I like , also when that hurricane came through a few years ago I had reception all through the night on non hd stations . I also don’t care about antennas, jail breaks or whatever else many of you talk about here, I just happily let them charge me as long as they give me a good product and they do , ( 2 pbs stations ������ )
Exactly what I was going to recommend. NFL Ticket.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:25 PM

Go to Beef O'Brady's at Mulberry. They always show all the NFL games and there is a fairly large contingent of NE fans that go there. Plus the food is pretty good, but the beer is a little more than most places in The Villages.
Old 08-17-2021, 05:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmit16 View Post
Go to Beef O'Brady's at Mulberry. They always show all the NFL games and there is a fairly large contingent of NE fans that go there. Plus the food is pretty good, but the beer is a little more than most places in The Villages.
Before my Dad passed away we always went to Beef O'brady's at Mulberry. Have not been since he passed. We loved the cheeseburger rollup (or was it a wrap, I forget?)

We were season ticket holders since Pats joined NFL, living in Foxboro, (my golly did they stink To be clear, it got too expensive at some point and they were on TV as every game was sold out.

Now my sister has Slingshot, so I can watch, but no Dad...
Old 08-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackiemerch View Post
I will be moving in soon and I am a NE Patriots fan and want to be able to watch them every Sunday. Does anyone have a secret as to what I need to do to make that happen. I would really appreciate any advice.
Simple - Turn on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Old 08-17-2021, 10:26 PM

I just did a free trial on Hulu to catch last Thursday's and next Thursday's pre-season games.

Join the Patriots Club when you get here. You won't miss a game between national broadcasts and their get-togethers for the non-broadcasted games. We even got together for Brady's games last season after the Patriots were out of it. We usually meet at Gators in Spanish Springs. Great bunch of people with other fun activities too.
Old 08-18-2021, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Direct tv NFL ticket , I’m not back from Boston yet but I always wait to last minute to buy . Oh an yes I know about rain and reception so during rainy season I tape the hd and non hd stations for shows I like , also when that hurricane came through a few years ago I had reception all through the night on non hd stations . I also don’t care about antennas, jail breaks or whatever else many of you talk about here, I just happily let them charge me as long as they give me a good product and they do , ( 2 pbs stations ������ )
Do you have an externally mounted dish to get the DirectTV?
Old 08-18-2021, 04:57 AM
Veteran member

If we told you it would no longer be a secret.
Old 08-18-2021, 05:04 AM
Default NE Patriots

psgolf@comcast.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackiemerch View Post
Old 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psgolf@comcast.net View Post
Go to Red Sauce in Sumter landing. Group of Patriots fans have been meeting there for 10 years to watch the game together!!! Get there early!!@
Old 08-18-2021, 05:42 AM

Just watch Tampa Bay. That is where all the good patriots went and they will be your home team.
Old 08-18-2021, 05:43 AM

Join TV NE.Patriots Club
Old 08-18-2021, 05:44 AM

Watch the Tampa bay buccaneers and see Tom Brady I’m action😎
Closed Thread

Tags
watch, patriots, secret, make, happen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.