Villages Golf Academy Instructors

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2015, 05:10 PM
Default Villages Golf Academy Instructors

Do you have a golf pro instructor recommendation for golf lessons at the Sarasota facility? His or her pluses and minuses as an instructor are appreciated. Do you feel your game has improved as a result of his/her instruction and enough to warrant the cost? Thanks.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Craig Griffin is a good teaching pro. He can teach both right hand and left and he has patience with his students. He is not set in his ways...he will focus on want you want to improve.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 784caroline View Post
Craig Griffin is a good teaching pro. He can teach both right hand and left and he has patience with his students. He is not set in his ways...he will focus on want you want to improve.
---------
Ditto here from the 2 of us. Took Craig's 3 day (1 1/2hr ea) refresher course - for folks getting back to the sport or need basics. Great class - well worth the $$$. Class was Flast week, and we have practiced a bit more at Sarasota range and chip/putt area the last week - and onto Turtle Mound Exec course tomorrow! Fore!!! (duck...)

Craig gave us both confidence and a LOT of good instruct. BTW She is righty I am lefty - Craig can golf both sides and is wonderful... Takes time and can/does come down to the level required. Highly recommend Craig.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
---------
Ditto here from the 2 of us. Took Craig's 3 day (1 1/2hr ea) refresher course - for folks getting back to the sport or need basics. Great class - well worth the $$$. Class was last week, and this week we have practiced a bit more at Sarasota range and chip/putt area the last week - and onto Turtle Mound Exec course tomorrow!

Craig gave us both confidence and a LOT of good instruct. BTW She is righty I am lefty - Craig can golf both sides and is wonderful... Takes time and can/does come down to the level required. Highly recommend Craig.
What are his rates?
Old 04-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIPAS K-9 View Post
What are his rates?
This TV Golf class at Sarasota = $150 for the 3 days. Bring a Buddy/wife etc = they get the class for $99. Bottom line - was well worth the cost.

Stop by or call for more info from them. BTW A great facility, all private for their instructors.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.