Alcoholics Anonymous information --"How To Find An A.A. Meeting" link

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Taltarzac
Default Alcoholics Anonymous information --"How To Find An A.A. Meeting" link

AA now has local meeting information online.

Alcoholics Anonymous - Home

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-16-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Checked link for currency.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Default Re: Alcoholics Anonymous information --"How To Find An A.A. Meeting" link

there's an al anon group that meets at mulberry rec center. on saturday morning. i forget which saturday but it's listed in the rec newspaper and they likely know of a variety of meetings in and near the villages.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Alcoholics Anonymous information --"How To Find An A.A. Meeting" link

Bump.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to RCT

I went to one in the historic section, on one visit. the site that was listed is good, plus the newspaper/rec/support groups section. Found everyone as nice and helpful as any other meeetings I go when home, or traveling. Look forward to being an active member of groups when we move this summer.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCT
I went to one in the historic section, on one visit. the site that was listed is good, plus the newspaper/rec/support groups section. Found everyone as nice and helpful as any other meeetings I go when home, or traveling. Look forward to being an active member of groups when we move this summer.
Good to hear, RCT.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Smile women's meetings

i am visiting the week of may 4th for a lifestyles visit and am interested in an active aa life at the villages which will play into our decision to move. anyone out there i can talk to? is there a women's meeting you recommend during that week? or any kind for that matter. thanks so much!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:55 AM

Here is a list of the Al-Anon meetings in and around The Villages - there is a step meeting at the Oxford Methodist Church on Monday night at 7 - St Timothy's Church on Tuesday night at 7 - the Churchill Rec Center Friday morning at 9 & a 9 o'clock newcomers meeting at Mulberry Rec Center Saturday morning and a regular Al-Anon meeting at 10 on Saturday at Mulberry Rec Center.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.