BFG and 17.125 Gallons.

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2017, 07:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default BFG and 17.125 Gallons.

Donation on 6/16/2017 at One Blood. I reached 17.125 gallons while watching a very amusing movie called BFG on Netflix. One scene with the queen and some upside down flowing bubbles almost had me moving a little too much because of the laughter I was trying to suppress.

I hope others will donate this Summer at One Blood or at Life South. I have donated at both but am committed to One Blood because I get along with the group of people I have been seeing for quite a long time.

I met a couple from Ohio who lived in Ashland who had been donating whole blood while we recuperated and had snacks at the table. She had heard of BFG as she used to teach 4th grade. They seemed a bit over familiar with me which is OK even if I had never seen either of them before. Maybe just being your usual very friendly Villagers?

I am going to have to be more careful about the movies I watch as you cannot be rolling around the floor laughing while you have two needles in your arms. The BFG (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

I have one more donation in July but then need to cool the donations down a little bit to keep with the 24 limitation on how many times you can donate within a year's period and I would like to fit in the 9/11 Parrot Head Blood Drive too.

Iron OK at 15.2 or so.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-17-2017 at 07:46 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
blood, bfg, gallons, grade, 4th

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.