Buttonwood Caring Neighbors Open House 2/2/22

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2022, 10:56 AM
Default Buttonwood Caring Neighbors Open House 2/2/22

SNACKS AND FACTS! Learn about the volunteer services such as transportation, errands, home visits, meals, respite care, and dog walking offered by Buttonwood Caring Neighbors. Open House is Wednesday, February 2nd, 2-4 p.m. at Seabreeze Recreation Center. RSVP to Paula Tucker at [email: paulat585@msn.com[/email] or Robin Ring at nibor1954@yahoo.com

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages

Last edited by paulat585; 01-20-2022 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulat585 View Post
SNACKS AND FACTS! Learn about the volunteer services offered by Buttonwood Caring Neighbors at an Open House on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2-4 p.m. at Seabreeze Recreation Center. RSVP to Paula Tucker at paulat585@msn.com or Robin Ring at nibor1954@yahoo.com
Can you just summarize briefly on this forum the types of volunteer services you are speaking of?
Old 01-15-2022, 07:14 AM

Sure, volunteers offer rides, grocery delivery, short respite care, visits to shut-ins, and similar help to residents of Buttonwood Village.

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages
Old 01-15-2022, 08:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

We have a great Caring Group in Summrhill and I can tell you from very recent experience, they are a life saver when you need transportation In my case it took several days to set up a group of volunteers to help me, but once it was in the pipeline everything went very smoothly.

My need was due to medical problems, but I was also told they will take you to doctor appointments, hair dresser, nails and pedi's, shopping, you name it there is someone in the group that will help.

In my case I needed help for six weeks so I met people I had never met before and everyone who volunteered was very kind and helpful. It was a life saver for me.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
buttonwood, neighbors, open, house, caring

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.