Reached 9 Gallon Mark.

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2016, 07:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Default Reached 9 Gallon Mark.

Donated platelets yesterday and reached my nine gallon mark and even received a nice bumper sticker. Linda was back on the front desk. Have not seen this very nice lady in years. Share Your Power - Donate Blood

Stayed to watch almost all of the movie 42 with the exception of maybe the last eight minutes. I stopped by the Lady Lake Public Library to pick up their copy of 42 so I could watch this movie at my leisure. 42*(2013) - Rotten Tomatoes

I did note that it looks like their old rewards program is gone. I am very disappointed in this new policy as it really only seems to reward platelet givers and people who go in to give a great deal as it is every five gallons that people get rewards.

I have a number of more platelet donating appointments so it will not hard for me to get to ten gallons if my health stays good and the phlebotomist does not make a mistake with the needles.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 01-26-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
gallons, lady, rewards, reached, platelet, people, movie, watch, nice, mark, gallon, phlebotomist, make, good, reward, policy, needles, disappointed, mistake, givers, ten, hard, number, appointments, health

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.