Transylvanian Blood Donor.

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2017, 07:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default Transylvanian Blood Donor.

History of Transylvania - Wikipedia

I know it should be the other way around according to Dracula or vampire folklore.

I was visiting with Blanca yesterday as I was getting ready to donate platelets. We were talking about birthplaces and hers was Texas. Mine Wisconsin.

She said that the platelet donor beside me was Dracula.

This got around to him actually being from Romania and from that area that is called Transylvania.

He did look kind of like an actor who plays a character from The Munsters. Al Lewis who played Grandpa-- Count Sam Dracula. 12 Fiendishly Fun Facts About ‘The Munsters’ | Mental Floss Al Lewis (actor - Wikipedia)

Meet the Fockers was my choice of movies and I got to watch all of it as I did a triple reaching 15.75 gallons and also gettingthe six platelet donations over the months of January through March of 2017. Iron was a little high but I thought it said 15.4 but Frank wrote down 15.8. He might have been a little distracted by the two twenty somethings who wanted to sell some kind of make-up products to the receptionist.

I may donate blood and skip a few platelet donations. We will see how this month and the next develop.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-21-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Also got some cool socks which have a St. Patrick's Day motif and look like something John Daly would be wearing on one of his golfing outings. A little loud in other words.

I had wanted to get another one of those umbrellas but guess they were out of them.

They did have $10 gift certificates over the St Pat's Day weekend and it looked they were getting some business.
Closed Thread

Tags
dracula, donor, blood, area, romania

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.