The 5000 Year Leap

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Gold member
Default The 5000 Year Leap

I had my interest in The Founding Fathers renewed while recently watching John Adams the HBO produced 3 DVD Series. I am now reading The 5000 Year Leap, The 28 Great Ideas That Changed The World, by W. Cleon Skousen, published by The National Center for Constitutional Studies.

If you want a refresher on what our Constitution is all about and then reflect on how it appears to have been subverted for years by our Federal Government and our leaders and elected Representatives, then you may wish to pick up this book.

In my opinion,this book could serve as a great textbook for our students, because we no longer teach Civics in our schools and I think every Member of the three branches of our Government should be required to read it before they run for office or accept a position in Government.

Too many for too long, have lost sight of what our Founding Fathers gave us when they created our Constitution. We need to be reminded.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.