Dreams of Paradise

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Default Dreams of Paradise

I'm reading another book by one of my favorite new authors, R.B. Conroy. Dreams of Paradise is a really interesting read. I love books that are based in places that I know or places that I have been - so reading a book about The Villages is an extra bonus. This book is a real page turner - a dynamic story about "love, greed and deception" but also about family and the ties that bind. It's got enough drama to keep it interesting, but not so much that it becomes depressing. This is a fun read, with unexpected twists and turns, interesting characters and a great locale. I would highly recommend it! I have already bought three books for my best friends, who are also enjoying this book!
Old 03-28-2014, 11:19 AM

Fun read! A page turner with all the sights and sound of TV included. Couldn't put it down-read it in two days. Couldn't wait to see how all the puzzle pieces fit together. You won't be disappointed!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Veteran member
Default Dreams of paradise

Bought it last week, good read. Read first few chapters, then decided to,put it away until I get back to England. Will need a little Florida sunshine to help me through the winter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.