Good morning! Any reviews for this book?

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2023, 08:00 AM
Default Good morning! Any reviews for this book?

Author's murder mystery explores dark underworld of The Villages

The protagonist of “Killings in the Alley,” Detective Grant Steele, sought a peaceful retirement in The Villages, but instead found himself caught up in a series of mysterious murders.

Author’s murder mystery explores dark underworld of The Villages | Local News | chronicleonline.com
Old 05-16-2023, 05:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouicestmoi View Post
Author's murder mystery explores dark underworld of The Villages

The protagonist of “Killings in the Alley,” Detective Grant Steele, sought a peaceful retirement in The Villages, but instead found himself caught up in a series of mysterious murders.

Author’s murder mystery explores dark underworld of The Villages | Local News | chronicleonline.com
Today, you can publish mostly anything-self publish. I assume, that there is such a book is true and this is not an attempt to push a book for the author or a friend..
Old 05-16-2023, 07:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,468 Times in 3,093 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
Today, you can publish mostly anything-self publish. I assume, that there is such a book is true and this is not an attempt to push a book for the author or a friend..
The book exists, you can get it on Amazon as a digital download e-book for $2.99. It's also available in softcover I believe.

I did buy it this morning without checking the sample pages. I just checked the sample pages, and saw on page one they misspelled Sumter. There are also some formatting issues. In addition, the writer shifted topics too quickly and it seemed disjointed.

I just submitted a request for a refund, so it will probably be removed from my library today. Moral of the story: if you are considering an e-book download from Amazon and sample pages are offered, read them before you buy the book.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, sought, peaceful, retirement, grant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.