Kindle Question

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1191 View Post
Little has been mentioned about the Amazon Kindle account where one can order a book NO CHARGE with the first three chapters to read and if you find it interesting, then you can buy it and they send you the complete book. If you choose not to buy it, you are not billed for it. I think that's a great feature on the Kindle and I've used it a number of times.

Luv my Kindle...
The Nook also lets you order free samples. Plus you can read any book for free in their stores for an hour at a time and they offer Friday freebies (free e-books). I tried out the Nook Color and found that it's hard on the eyes for prolong reading. The regular Nook is great.

The Lake County library system will be offering e-books in June. They're hoping to get a lending agreement with Sumter. If that happens, we'll be able to check out e-books for free on the Nook.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.