The Last Lecture

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2008, 02:15 AM
Default The Last Lecture

My husband gave me a book for my birthday that everyone has been talking about. The Last Lecture. He has been on talk shows and his lecture is actually on the internet. It is a wonderful book that will give you an altogether different outlook on life and death. I highly recommend it. It's the type of book you will want to share with others. It is only about 200 pages in a small book, so the reading is only a few short hours. He passed away in July. I think we would all wish our lives were so full and when the time comes, we could be as upbeat and have the ability to leave our "last lecture" in such a way to touch lives of others.
Donna Miller
Mallory Square resident
Old 08-25-2008, 02:50 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: The Last Lecture

He was a remarkable man. Here's the video of his last lecture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 08-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Taltarzac

http://www.thelastlecture.com/

I will have to get on a hold list for Randy Pausch's book. Thanks.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:55 AM

I too agreed wholeheartedly. it is a wonderful book. My son works for Imagination Books and when he got this book in, he sold out in the first hour but was savvy enough to put one aside for me and gave it to me for my birthday - along with some other things - but this book is absolutely well worth the read.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.