Lee Child's "Past Tense".

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 12-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Sage

Thumbs up Lee Child's "Past Tense".

Past Tense (Jack Reacher Series #23) by Lee Child, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble(R)

If you like Jack Reacher, this is another one of Lee Child's entries about this anti-hero of sorts you will like.

Still have trouble picturing Tom Cruise as the film version of Reacher. Someone like The Rock would be much more appropriate even if he seems extremely busy of late.

Cannot wait for Reacher #24.

Old 12-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Past Tense (Jack Reacher Series #23) by Lee Child, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble(R)

If you like Jack Reacher, this is another one of Lee Child's entries about this anti-hero of sorts you will like.

Still have trouble picturing Tom Cruise as the film version of Reacher. Someone like The Rock would be much more appropriate even if he seems extremely busy of late.

Cannot wait for Reacher #24.
I agree Tom Cruise would not be my choice. According to the books he was big and buff but not particularly handsome in a pretty way. I think more like David Boreanaz.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I agree Tom Cruise would not be my choice. According to the books he was big and buff but not particularly handsome in a pretty way. I think more like David Boreanaz.
David Boreanaz - Wikipedia

That seems like a more appropriate pick than Tom Cruise. Lee Child seemed OK with Cruise cast as Jack Reacher though. Kind of like chosing a chihuahua to play the part of a very muscular and well fed pit bull.

Tags
reacher, childs, lee, film, version