The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Taltarzac
Default The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

This is a novella by Stephenie Meyer about a character from the Eclipse book and/or movie.

Quite a good read with a lot of vampire action. Have not been able to get into the Twilight books but this one was different.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Veteran member

It's a mystery to me how adults can be interested in vampire stories. I got over my vampire obsession when I was 11.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Default ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum8156 View Post
It's a mystery to me how adults can be interested in vampire stories. I got over my vampire obsession when I was 11.
I agree but heard this novella was good unlike the others 2 of which I read, she did get a good insight to follow up on those who were Harry Potter readers to make her mark and following, kudos to her but the books weren't really very good IMHO
Old 08-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum8156 View Post
I actually like the Charlaine Harris books about Sookie Stackhouse. She has a lot more than vampires in her books though. There are werewolves, fairies, shape shifters, and many other kinds of creatures from mythology.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.