Short story writers group

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2017, 11:28 AM
Platinum member
Default Short story writers group

Not sure if this is the place to post this or not.
Looking to start a new writers group (short story) with talented fiction writers ready to publish. This group would be for snowbirds only and are looking for entries under ten thousand words. A longer novel would take too long to critique and bounce around ideas. We expect to submit approx. 3,000 words at a time. Each member would critique each members work and help to get our story in print. We would like to keep the group small to give writers time to do the activities they moved to The Villages to do. I'm thinking maybe six (six) members.
Again...this group is directed toward snowbirds from Jan through April. If interested feel free to throw your name out there or send a private message.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Veteran member

I would be interested in meeting a small group of likewise talented short story writers. But, I just moved here and guess that disqualifies me?
Old 08-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Platinum member

No disqualification SF. The group wouldn't begin until Janurary

Tags
group, writers, story, short, snowbirds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.