Spiritual diary

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Sage
Default Spiritual diary

my dear friend, martha mower-urban of dunnellon, has published the story of her Journey with Macki Ruka, a spiritual trip to Britain with the respected Maori elder. you can google the title and i think the entire title is Here I Am: An Awakening Journey with Macki Ruka, but i found it with the last four words only. the trip changed her life and she has been working on the book for years...Brother Macki has since passed on and she wanted to finish it in his honor.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
my dear friend, martha mower-urban of dunnellon, has published the story of her Journey with Macki Ruka, a spiritual trip to Britain with the respected Maori elder. you can google the title and i think the entire title is Here I Am: An Awakening Journey with Macki Ruka, but i found it with the last four words only. the trip changed her life and she has been working on the book for years...Brother Macki has since passed on and she wanted to finish it in his honor.
Maori as in New Zealand native? What kind of spirituality?
Old 04-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Sage

yes, brother macki was considered an elder, a medicine man and a teacher. the trip to britain went to stone henge and other ancient sites incorporating his spiritual views. i don't think it would be anything that would offend Christians, just another culture's way of viewing God's mystery.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:34 PM

How did this spiritual trip change her?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.