Sultry Romantic Novel...LOST by Jennifer Davis

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Sultry Romantic Novel...LOST by Jennifer Davis

5 Star rating on Amazon Kindle edition for $3.95..paperback $13.95

Here are some ratings

Top Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 starsMust-have beach read this summer!
ByRobyn H.on April 25, 2017
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
Loved this novel! I was on the hunt for a page-turner to take on vacation, and Lost was perfect. Jess was so relatable, and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the sequel. Send to your fiends and your daring moms!

5.0 out of 5 starsA must read!
ByJudy Niemanon April 27, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
This book dives right in to the juicy parts! Love the story line. I can actually see this happening. Hard to put this one down! Mr. Lust keeps showing up everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 starsThe next big thing
ByApril Shapiroon April 12, 2017
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Seriously ladies, get yourself a nice glass of wine, some uninterrupted time, and dive into this one. I was immediately swept up in this story and Jennifer Davis did not disappoint. I love novels that I can get totally lost in and this one was aptly named Fingers crossed for a sequel and movie adaptation please!

5.0 out of 5 starsLoved this book
ByDeAndra Lupuon March 24, 2017
Loved this book! Jennifer strikes the perfect balance between steamy and story – a lot of heat, tension, and drama, but I also felt really connected to the characters. Reminded me of a more sultry Gemma Burgess. Can't wait for a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 starsGet scandalous!
ByAmazon Customeron March 30, 2017
Perfect summer book for your upcoming beach-read season! Mr Lust truly lives up to his reputation!
Closed Thread

Tags
loved, format, edition, kindle, book

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.