Talk of the Books AND SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARIES

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Default Talk of the Books AND SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARIES

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
SAVE THE DATE: Friday, Nov. 15, for the FIRST meeting of the discussion group, DISCUSS SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARIES. TIME: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Sumterville building, 2427 County Road 522, Sumterville, Fl.
Meetings will be held first Friday of each month, October through May, 2014. MEETING NOTICES: will be e-mailed to interested persons. PM me and I will add you to the meeting invitation list. When you r.s.v.p. to meeting invitations, please include ONE question/observation/comment you would like discussed at the upcoming meeting. Thanks, Queen.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
SAVE THE DATE: Friday, Nov. 15, for the FIRST meeting of the discussion group, DISCUSS SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARIES. TIME: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Sumterville building, 2427 County Road 522, Sumterville, Fl.
Meetings will be held first Friday of each month, October through May, 2014. MEETING NOTICES: will be e-mailed to interested persons. PM me and I will add you to the meeting invitation list. When you r.s.v.p. to meeting invitations, please include ONE question/observation/comment you would like discussed at the upcoming meeting. Thanks, Queen.

What do YOU see as the focus?
Old 11-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Default Talk of the Books and SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
What do YOU see as the focus?
Gracie Girl,
The discussion group is being established to provide opportunities for Sumter County residents (and others) to share their observations of and interest in keeping Sumter County libraries excellent!
Queen
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.