“Bliss” on Prime Video

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2021, 10:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts
Default “Bliss” on Prime Video

I will never get those 1 hour, 44 minutes of my life back, and I feel like I wasted every second.

Owen Wilson and Salma Hayek should have made this movie bearable, but the concept and execution of this script was so convoluted it made no difference to have actors of this caliber.

Here’s the basic concept of the movie:
Bliss is a mind-bending love story following Greg (Owen Wilson) who, after recently being divorced and then fired, meets the mysterious Isabel (Salma Hayek), a woman living on the streets and convinced that the polluted, broken world around them is nothing but a computer simulation. Doubtful at first, Greg eventually discovers there may be some truth to Isabel’s wild conspiracy.

This movie, in my opinion, deserves nothing more than 0 stars. Don’t waste your time.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:36 AM

I couldn't agree more. What a waste of time.

Rollie
Old 02-25-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjeanj View Post
I will never get those 1 hour, 44 minutes of my life back, and I feel like I wasted every second.

Owen Wilson and Salma Hayek should have made this movie bearable, but the concept and execution of this script was so convoluted it made no difference to have actors of this caliber.

Here’s the basic concept of the movie:
Bliss is a mind-bending love story following Greg (Owen Wilson) who, after recently being divorced and then fired, meets the mysterious Isabel (Salma Hayek), a woman living on the streets and convinced that the polluted, broken world around them is nothing but a computer simulation. Doubtful at first, Greg eventually discovers there may be some truth to Isabel’s wild conspiracy.

This movie, in my opinion, deserves nothing more than 0 stars. Don’t waste your time.
Thank you so much for the heads up. I tend to avoid anything that has an extremely positive title, like "Bliss" but on this one was almost suckered in by the actors involved.

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages
Old 03-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Closed Thread

Tags
movie, greg, salma, hayek, concept

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.